- 60 g of Shea Butter: Shea butter of nutrients and soothing to the skin.
- 40 g of vegetable sweet almond oil: calming, soothing and nourishing for the skin.
- 2 g of fig seeds powder cord: gentle exfoliator and anti-oxidant.
- 20 drops lemon oil primary: lemon oil improves blood circulation and treats cellulite.
- 6 drops of Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant, and anti aging skin and helps to keep the skin supple.
Preparation and Application:
1. in a hot water bath Put a bowl of vegetable oil with the butter until it is melted.
2. Wait a minute
3. Lift the pot, then add the remaining ingredients (prickly pear seeds powder and vitamin E and essential oils).
6. classless little of it on your skin with a massage and then rinse.
5. put the mixture in a bowl and Keep it . This soothes remain liquid for a period of time up to two or three so be patient.